A remarriage often presents unique challenges that most couples don’t recognize until after the wedding. Designed for single parents and/or anyone dating engaged or married to someone with children.
Featured Speaker Laura Petherbridge
As a step-mom for 27 years Laura shares how to:
- Embrace realistic expectations and dreams for a step-family.
- Identify and overcome stepfamily complexities.
- Help kids who struggle with a new parent and siblings.
- Survive the financial strain of a stepfamily.
- Create strategies that strengthen and unify the marriage.
Park Avenue Baptist Church
2600 Park Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780
Testimonies About Laura’s Teachings
We had just started our journey of being a new blended family when we attended the Step Family Retreat. Man, we were doing everything wrong. We came home, put theory to practice. I knew it was worth it when last week, all the kids (his and mine) jumped into our bed to give kisses goodnight and I smiled- we have truly blended.Edna,
I didn’t know how much we needed a Step Family Conference until we got home. What a refreshing time and what great information. It has mad a difference in our family.Jeff,